Naturopathic, Alternative & Holistic Medicine in Vermont
Take the natural route to better health with a doctor who employs naturopathic medicine to promote health and treat chronic illness.
As physicians utilizing naturopathic, alternative or holistic medicine in Vermont, we treat the whole person, identify and treat the underlying cause of disease, and use natural medicines to restore and maintain health. We employ a variety of natural therapies, including:
"Give a man a drug, he's healthy for a day.
Teach a woman a healthy lifestyle, she'll be healthy for a lifetime."
-Bernie Noe, ND
- Diet, Lifestyle, and Exercise Modifications
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutritional Supplements
- Natural Hormone Therapy
- Intravenous Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs
We take the time to listen to our patients and to understand their problems.
If you're tired, depressed, chronically ill, or just looking for a better way to feel your best and prevent disease, naturopathic medicine is the right choice for you.
Naturopathic doctors are specialists in natural medicine who empower people to take control of their health and wellness.
Getting to the Root Cause
As a naturopathic doctors, we specialize in identifying the underlying causes of disease.
If you're chronically ill and are not getting any better, are tired of side effects from conventional medicines, or have been told that your disease is "in your head," then you need a naturopathic doctor to determine and treat the cause of your illness rather than just its symptoms.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his or her patients in the care of the human frame, in proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
Bridging the Gap
With naturopathic medicine, you get the best of both worlds. As physicians we use standard laboratory testing, perform physical exams, order imaging studies such as x-rays and ultrasounds, and prescribe both over-the-counter and prescription natural medicines. In addition to this, as naturopathic doctors we look deeper for the underlying cause of disease and restore health naturally.
Naturopathic doctors are physicians who listen.
- Food allergy testing and treatment to address migraine, irritable bowel, arthritis, asthma, eczema, allergies, ear infections, and other issues
- Low glycemic eating plans for the treatment of fatigue, overweight, depression, hypoglycemia, diabetes, high cholesterol, and other issues
- FirstLine Therapy weight loss program
- Instant, in-office cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Comprehensive preventive medicine
- Nutritional analysis
- Advanced laboratory assessments
- Physical exams
- NAET allergy neutralization
- Body composition testing
- Physical fitness assessment (peak aerobic capacity testing)
Dr. Noe is also a primary care physician (PCP) for all in-state insurance plans, which means that you can now get your physicals, annual checkups, and acute care taken care of here. To choose Dr. Noe as your primary care physician, please contact your insurance carrier.
Medical Conditions Treated
Most Insurance Accepted
We now accept most health insurance including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Comprehensive Benefits Administrators (CBA)
- Dr. Dynasaur
- Great West/One Health
- Green Mountain Care
- Vermont Managed Care
- Vermont Medicaid
- Most other in-state plans except Medicare
(About the only plans we can't accept are Medicare and out-of-state plans.)